Working on a new construction project is exciting, but generating dust and debris is not.
Dust, debris, dirt, and litter can have a detrimental impact on local air and water quality. Removal of these is necessary to prevent pollution in stormwater drains and local water sources.
Additionally, all construction sites disturbing more than one acre are required by California’s Construction General Permit to develop a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) that addresses erosion and pollution control.
We provide service for:
- New and ongoing construction
- Commercial real estate
- Bio-swales and bioretention areas
- Property managers and property management companies
- Real estate agents (lease or sale)
- Business owners
- Homeowners and landowners
- Cities, municipalities, and parks & recreation
- Homeowners Associations
With 20 years of industry experience and hundreds of happy customers, SWIMS is ready to help your property look and perform its best.