“THE Storm Water Experts”
Annual Storm Water Cleaning
Annual cleanings help prevent costly fines and ensure that your storm water systems are operating at optimal efficiency.
- Inspection of MFS or CDS unit to determine working efficiency
- Cleaning of MFS or CDS Unit
- Drain inlet inspection
- Inspection and cleaning of MFS units
- Storm water outlet inspections
- Catch basin filter replacement/cleaning
- Curb inlet filter replacement/cleaning
- Manhole inspection
- Documentation of before and after cleaning
Prevent costly fines by scheduling your annual inspections with SWIMS. Our storm water pollution experts inspect your property to determine the integrity of your storm water systems. We resolve potential problems that will help you avoid costly fines.
Call SWIMS today at (866) 96-SWIMS (79467). Without an inspection, you won’t know whether your property is in violation of SWPPP laws.
Bioswales are vegetated swales which are often located in parking lots and subject to debris, oil and other contaminants. They absorb low flows or carry runoff from heavy rains to storm sewer inlets or directly to surface waters. SWIMS inspects and maintains bioswales to keep them operating at optimum efficiency.
SWIMS Detention Pond service includes a visual inspection and cleaning of surface debris.
Vault Pump Outs
Storm Water Inspection & Maintenance Services
"THE Storm Water Experts"